Legends of the Dreaming Sea
Dragon King Priest's Journal
The circle found a Dragonking crystal tablet in the statis room of the Wyld manse in the hands of what appeard to be a dragonking priest. Kyros translated the tablet from old realm for the party
- There was mention of the Great Contagion and Balorean crusade and how they both were sweeping across creation
- They were warned about the “Downfall of their Civilization” by the seers from Rathess
- They also got given plans on how to convert Lizard Tail Regrowth Spheres into stasis pods in order to attempt to save some of their people, so they may awaken the rest of their people after the Wyld storms have passed.
- Note that the Dragonking city of Shakanzer had been swallowed by the Wyld
- There was mention of places that we have never heard of, assumed to have been destoryed by the wyld
- It was known that the dragon blooded were fighing fair folk but didn’t have the capabilities
- the Lunars were fighting everywhere, but there were not enough of them to make a difference
- Lyceaea overloaded the Reality Engines of Fykasa to turn them into a weapon against the Raksha, smashing their armies (Kyros thought that this might refer to Ysyr and its broken reality engines)
- Mahasuchi was know to be fighting at the edge of creation, almost singlehandedly holding back the Raksha Horde
- The priest is convinced they are all going to lose because there is no way a mere Dragon-Blooded could wield the Sword of Creation to purge the Wyld.
- It mentions that some Dragon Kings escaped to Heaven before they sealed the gates.
- Also that many of the Dragon King gods, although Celestial stayed behind to help fight the Raksha. It specifically mentions Shines Down From On High and several others.